FS Platy and guppies shipped from NY

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie breeder

AC Members
Aug 26, 2011
These are What I have, all these are going to be shipped the week of Febuary 20th. All these are going to be shipped Priority with a styro and 72hr heat pack for $16.

Black Moscow "AOC" guppies I got this strain from lotsoffish on aquabid. Go on aquabid and go look at them. He sells them for $2-$5 each depending on which way the auction goes. I am offering Juvi's which will be no smaller than 1/4in but more like 1/2in and at the biggest probably a little more than in inch. I am selling these guys for only $1.75 each! I am going to offer 40 fish at this price.

I also have some Mickey Mouse Platy. These were sold to me as blue Mickey Mouse Platy but I'm going to sell them as Red,white, and blue Platy. These guys fins are red,they have a blue mickey mouse near their tail and the rest is white. Pretty cool fish. I only have 10-12 of these. They will also be no smaller than 1/4in and no bigger than 3/4 of an inch. I am selling these guys for $1 a piece.

P.M. me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store