Playoffs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
The playoffs are finally here. :headbang2:

My Steelers don't play till tomorrow though. Any other football fans here? I read somewhere that Dangerdoll is ready for football to be over though.:22_yikes:

"T"

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Who dey baby!

The bengals are going to beat them texans.

Hopefully injured rothlesburger gets tebowed....hard.

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
Who dey baby!

The bengals are going to beat them texans.

Hopefully injured rothlesburger gets tebowed....hard.
So far it has been a good game. Even though the Bengals is one of the Steelers rivals, I am glad to see that 3 of the 4 teams from the AFC North are in the playoffs.

As for Rothlisberger, I don't see Tebow pulling it off against the NFL's #1 ranked defense. I have seen weirder things this year when it comes to the Broncos. I just would hate to see the Ravens or the Pats make it to the Superbowl.

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
The Texans are going to play the Ravens. So the winner of the Steelers-Broncos play the Pats. So far things are going good for the Steelers. They are better off playing the Pats than the Ravens.

"T"

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
Freaking Bengals... :swear:

Hopefully New Orleans can beat the Lions.

[YT]JEkJ5CEhKos[/YT]
If the Lions beat the Saints, I will be suprised. They beat them once already this year, but Dumikinsu (sp?) was suspended for that game. Either way the Saints will take this one.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
If the Lions beat the Saints, I will be suprised. They beat them once already this year, but Dumikinsu (sp?) was suspended for that game. Either way the Saints will take this one.
I was at that game. Suh was out on suspension, but it was not a blow out or anything. In the 3rd quarter Detroit started coming back.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store