Please help, AC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Tim Curry is the best!!

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Well, now that I've read the boot thread, I can obviously see it was a joke/parody ;) Really an extremely clever one! But without it to reference to, well...it just seemed weird and creepy...:)

Still though, I wouldn't be calling the police about something like this no matter what. They have better things to do then look at some pictures for you :p I'm certain my PD would laugh in my face if I told them to look on this flash drive, I'm scared it will mess up my computer!

My idiot neighbor was burning some trash in a barrel yesterday. I almost didn't call the fire department even though it was smoking like crazy from not being hot enough. When I could actually smell smoke IN the house, even with all the doors and windows shut, I called them...especially since it was obvious he was going to continue to try and burn it, and he had a whole load of other stuff to burn next! There were even parts of a vacuum cleaner in the queue...

Anyway, the moral of the story is, pause and think for a moment before calling law enforcement...they are busy (or they're supposed to be, anyway) ;)

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
I just read through this entire thread completely flabbergasted.

I KNEW from the original post that BIO did it!!

Lighten UP people! Really!!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Kyr...smugness is harder to lose than a few extra pounds....

Ara

Catquarium
Feb 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Of course, we should all deal with people in a courteous and kind manner, and yet it is just human nature for people to express themselves, and sometimes strongly, when they feel sure that their particular point of view is valid.

It would be nice if we could all do that without being condescending or demeaning.

I don't remember anyone calling Chef a liar, I'm sorry if they did, because even if he did make up the whole thing, and I don't think he did, that would be unkind and unnecessary.

In the words of Rodney King, "Why can't we all just get along?":dance2:

Heh, I beleive I said much the same thing in the Boot thread. ;) There was an awful lot of meanness going on in that threat, and defensiveness that stemmed from it. No need, I say, no need. :(

I can say honestly from having talked to him about it in person, Chef did not make anything up, and while he knew it may have all been a hoax, he was just trying to make a record of it and share what happened. And sometimes, a little caution IS warranted, especially when you have a wife, 8 children, and a million fishies to worry about. I say it's amazing he did not have a nervous breakdown for all the slack he got! It was all a weird situation..

Lets all be friends peeps! :) We all have feelings!

Hope thinks get better for ya MsJinkz! ((hugs))

Heehee.. snail slime.. :rofl:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Posting on the web doesn't make a record of anything....it just shows you someone's opinion with out any proof of anything being real...

Now, Rach..send me a 2 lb bag of all blue peanut M&M's and I will solve the case for you...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store