Please help - White worm in mystery snail

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Angie c

AC Members
Dec 4, 2008
ROFL I knew that might get a reaction from the guys in the group!
Seriously, thanks for all your help today. You guys/girls are great! I'm relieved that HE isn't sick or infested with creeepy worm-like thingamajigs! lol

Now, about deleting this thread................ I really do need to try to maintain a tiny bit of dignity here.....
Have a great night,

wendamus

Crazy Guppy Lady with serious MTS
Jul 17, 2008
Los Angeles
PLEASE don't delete this thread, your mild dignity scuff has provided many of us with a HUGE laugh, I'd like to make this a sticky! :)

Angie c

AC Members
Dec 4, 2008
Ya, I've been pondering this a while.....I have big shoulders, thick skin, tough shell, I can see the reasoning for wanting this thread to stay, even become a sticky (no pun intended), ....I totally get that........I'm willing to sit back, laugh at my foolishness, heck, even let some of the most experienced, intelligent snail people from around the country, actually the world, do the same! I believe in laughter, really I do!

So, in the interest of snail "Bobs" everywhere, and keeping them all safe, I will concede and allow the thread to run it's hilarious, timely course. Who knows??? It may just be the most popular one in this forum!!! lol And I may just save some innocent little guy a very very bad experience!
(ok..........now...........where the heck did I put my ROCK???) :)
And I still cannot believe I am writing about a snail "bob"!!!!!!

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
Please don't neuter him

pik01

AC Members
Sep 28, 2008
San Jose, California
it's not that bad angie, no one thinks any less of you. You went about it the right way and asked questions before taking action.

THE V

Hiding from my children
Nov 25, 2007
Washington
Real Name
Mr. Incognito
:shakehead::nutkick:

Very very wrong. Poor bob, relaxing a little bit, letting it all hang out and some lady want's to come at him with some tweezers. Yanking out the "worm"

Ouch!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store