FS Pleco's, Blue Eye Long-Fin pairs & Tons More! West Jordan, UT Priority Shipping Avail

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattsCichlidPleco

Esotico Aquatics
Aug 22, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
Real Name
Matthew Beck
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments guys! My wife can take all the credit. Without her pictures we would be nowhere fast!

@thefishboss97: I can ship anywhere in the Continental US for a flat rate of +11.00 (up to 8 Pleco/Fish) For the pair of Long-Fin Greens I can do $30.00 even shipping included. If you wanted the Short fins I would do those for $20.00. I am pretty flexible with price so I am not too worried about an extra 1.00 or so. However, if you wanted both I can ship 2 of each for $50.00 shipping included. The original parents of the Long and Short-Fin Greens were both the Long-Fin Gene. In turn, if you were wanting offspring you would breed both and end up with both the Long & Shorts from both pair. Shoot me an Email at MidiEvilHomes@gmail.com If you need any more information... Cheers!

@AllaboutFish: Wasnt sure if you wanted to see pics of the Calico adults or the 10.00 size so I attached both for ya. Enjoy!

MattsCichlidPleco

Esotico Aquatics
Aug 22, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
Real Name
Matthew Beck
@Allaboutfish: As far as the Bulldog Pleco, I don't know much about them so I cant tell ya what to do in his case but...

As a suggestion you can do the same thing that you do with Male Cichlid's: Create two separate rock-piles/caves for them on the opposite sides of the tank and they should leave each other alone. If the Bulldog is not much of a difference in shade/darkness as the greens then there is a very slim chance you will have problems but, making two different caves is an option. Another option is leave the tank bare of all rock/ornaments/caves. Therefor there is not any territory for them to duke it out over. Like I said I don't know a whole lot about the Bulldog so do as much research as you can on your own on how they interact with BN's and LF's. Hope that helped your decision! Cheers!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
how often do you have these? id want some in probably somewhere around christmas time (dont have a tank for them the fish i took out had to be returned) the only way i could buy one or a pair would be if they could fit in a 15 gallon tote which im pretty sure that wouldnt be the case.

MattsCichlidPleco

Esotico Aquatics
Aug 22, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
Real Name
Matthew Beck
It all depends on how much the breeder is working on/with them. We have more coming in 3 or 4 weeks so that will be the last shipment for a while. The supply's are limited right now on these guys but, keep checking back with us. We always bring in tons of new stuff every month. Just send me an Email closer to Christmas and I will let you know. We might even have breedable size in around that time. It all just depends. Cheers!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
ill actually be getting a pleco in a couple of weeks. gotta get the money first. i just cant decide which id want :O do you ever get L102 tiger plecos in stock or rio negro plecos?

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Got my fish from Matt yesterday, they shipped very well. The male cichlids were starting to color up by evening. Great seller and was very flexible with shipping accommodations (was even willing to ship airport to airport for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store