possible galaxy rasbora group buy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

emptywallet

another youngling who is clueless
Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
i can not seem to get any info on the web do they need acidic water or what and other needed facts needed lol

emptywallet

another youngling who is clueless
Apr 19, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
David
uhhg sounds like they are acidic with 6.8 ph dang it lol

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
my well water is now in the spring/summer at 7.4 and my are breeding have a few fry now, so it really dosent matter about ph.. unless wild caught then you can bring them up to yur ph gradually,..

high cal/mag/iron.. and alls wel with the well :grinyes:

herefishy

AC Members
Feb 7, 2008
Just to let you all know, that price is at or below wholesale to most shops. Outstanding deal, gamer!!!

I sell to most shops at $4.50 each regardless of quantity.

Easy breeder, too.

Bob

oO.Crim.Oo

I ♥ my fishies!
Jan 10, 2008
Randallstown, MD
Real Name
Natosha
I may be interested in 10. When will this be taking place? So I can have an idea whether or not I will have another tank set up and also have the cash. LoL

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
i have 60% of the numbers needed for this order. i hope to make the order in a week or two. i am working hard to set up my new rack so i have a place for them to go. if i can get a couple more people to hop on this i can confirm the order and only will be a mater of time.

thanks herefishy for the kind words. i hope ill be able to do other group orders as time goes on also.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Oh heck! Put me down to 10. I gotta have em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store