Post pic's of you favourite cichlid.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MRomalin

AC Members
May 11, 2008
Warner Robins, GA
i have FOUND THEM www.livefish.com.au male and female [FONT=&quot]Aulonocara Jacobfreibergi (what i have) and they will overnight them to my front door YAY[/FONT]
Wow! That's awesome! I imagine, giving the .au, that won't work for me over here on the U.S. I've seen some U.K. sites that I could get to Mum and Da...but getting THEM to bring them here safely (or keep the for any manner of time w/o offing them) is a whole other matter entirely! HA!

I suppose if I search hard enough, I could find someplace StateSide.... *sigh * ever just find yourself really far from home (for a LONG time) and suddenly realise how much you JUST want to be HOME!?!?

Disregard that...that was waa waa talk that belongs nn some other sort of site... * sigh * again...UGHH! Anyway, they are lovely! Maybe some day!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Oh, man..no way I can pick one so sorry I have to post more then one here :)

IMG_0656.JPG IMG_0694.JPG IMG_0715.JPG IMG_0028.JPG

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
LOL, they are mine :)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Thank you!! The tank with the Dempsey's, Midas, and Oscar is a 150. The Severums are in a 55.

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
Nice Fish G!! Give me one!!!!!! ;) :thumbsup:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
LOL...wanna Pacu? :perv:

Brian Bivens

Labeotropheus Trawavasae
Jun 8, 2007
Colorado Springs
mine is in my signature, Labeotropheus Trawavasae I have two of them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store