Post pictures of your guppies!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dest8404

AC Members
Apr 23, 2006
philly
no she is a guppy also. i forget exactly what kind she is. fishbreeder i get my guppies from all over the place. i go around and pick out specific ones that i want. i'll take pics of my other ones so you can see them also. :D

mtiller

wolf-pac
Jun 29, 2005
Georgia, United States
as soon as i can get ahold of a digi camera i'll take pics of my fry, the adults died :( ate pieces of aquarium salt that didn't fully dissolve :sad: buuut dad must've been pretty handsome, the boys are extravagantly colored.

dorkfish

AC Members
Jul 25, 2005
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
mtiller said:
as soon as i can get ahold of a digi camera i'll take pics of my fry, the adults died :( ate pieces of aquarium salt that didn't fully dissolve :sad: buuut dad must've been pretty handsome, the boys are extravagantly colored.
That;s one reason why you should'nt be using aquarium salt, and I'll link you to another:

All Salt Was Not Created Equal

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
Here's some pics of my halfblack pastel guppies.....absolutely beautiful ! The first time I saw them I thought they looked like little stallions with those flowing silky white fins.

And a pic of the tank I keep them in. It has 3 panda cories a ghost shrimp and one white cloud minnow that was an "extra" addition when I picked up the cories...lol. I need to breed up some more of these little beauties so that I can fill up that tank with them..it's a 15.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store