post your betta pics!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bazil323

AC Members
May 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Wow, Kianna, those shots are amazing! I'll have to try to get some good shots of my new guy (still thinking of a name, coworker calls him Ray 'cause he's got yellow).

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Here's my guy.

Fyurae

AC Members
Nov 24, 2010
Skagit Valley, WA
www.fyurae.com
This is the betta I got a couple of days ago. Have yet to name him, but I am thinking of Malady, Pandemic, or something along those lines. My first betta was a yellow marble named Plague, and this guy kind of reminds me of him. I especially love the black edges on his fins. He's just a plain old veil tail, but I saw him at Petsmart a couple of weeks ago and really liked him. He was still there the other day, AND on sale, AND in hideously dirty water, so I thought it must be fate. The pictures are awful because it was night time and our actual camera quit working so they are phone pictures.

betta1.jpg
betta2.jpg
betta3.jpg
betta4.jpg

betta1.jpg betta2.jpg betta3.jpg betta4.jpg

kevinb120

AC Members
Jan 22, 2010
Centreville Va
Here's one of them during a panda cory flyby(they'll actually crawl over him if hes napping). Need to get better pics. His dorsal and upper tail also sheen turquoise in the light.

and some of his other buddies.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store