POST YOUR CATS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
thanks Labby, and as pretty as she was, she was the sweetest thing. Whener she saw her comb though, she bee-line right to my lap. She loved that comb! I really miss her... those kittens today reminded me of her.... the first ones that cost just under a million dollars!

saram521

AC Members
May 10, 2008
Georgia
www.aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Sara
These four kitties are rescues I helped out within the last year; two of them were from the streets, two were from ac's. I had them one at a time and it took weeks to get each adopted [but they were worth the trouble :)]. I contacted local rescue groups to get them adopted out, as I didn't like the alternative of posting them on CL and turning them over to random people. In my area, there seem to be too many people trolling on CL for a pet who have no problem haggling the adoption fee down to free or almost free :shakehead: Not very trustworthy...

Sorry to hear about your kitty, DD. She looked very pretty and sweet :)

Now on to the pics!

003.JPG 006.JPG 042.JPG 008.JPG 013.JPG 014.JPG 044.JPG 045.JPG

Weather Loach

Eating all the Snails in your tank!
Sep 1, 2009
California
they're so cute saram :D

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Here's my cat, Kitty. I've had her since she was a day old, took her mother and the litter in since they were strays. Found homes for all the kittens but kept Kitty and her mother Callie since they were matched dilute calicos. Callie decided she preferred to be a barn cat, so when I moved out of my friend's place (she owned some stables) Callie stayed to be a barn cat.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
Emperor Kuzko and Sora Osiris

Egyptian Mau's pure bred gonna be 5 this year. litter mates and brothers :)

My boys :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store