Post your holiday pet pics...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
OK, so I tormented the dogs, and these are the best pics...lmao!

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
lmao Judge!!!!! Thats sweet!

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
Here's a shot of my 2 from this morning..yeah they both posed volunteerily :grinyes:

dogz07.jpg

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
lmao Judge!!!!! Thats sweet!
mine only voluntarily pose, when i don't have a camera:) otherwise, I am very fortunate, that they know sit, and stay, well, he does, she isn't the brightest puppy in the world, lmao!

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
mine only voluntarily pose, when i don't have a camera:) otherwise, I am very fortunate, that they know sit, and stay, well, he does, she isn't the brightest puppy in the world, lmao!
OMG, Mine are the same. Shes half blind (age), and he's been trained. He even knows german, and hand signals.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Did you use an obedience class, or did you train on your own?..I am thinking I am gonna have to take J.C. to classes, (she is the brindle) I have worked with her at home, but shes so darn eager, that she rushes through what hand motions she knows, for stay, she lays, then nothing gets up to sit from a laydown, lmao, ..drives me nuts!

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
I took him to a class, for the socialization. My class wasn't like a pet store class tho. The guy who I went to was an Illinois state cop. We went through Basic, Advanced Obedience and Shutzund (sleeve Biting). Funny when I take him into petsmart, all these little yapping dogs are going crazy. He strolls in looks at them at keeps walking. I know inside he's thinking "shut up I haven't had lunch"...muhahaha:devil:

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
My male will do the same, ignore the yappers, J.C. doesn't do so well, lmao, ..she just wants to play, but she would much rather just pounce them to shut them up! and of course, because she is so big, people freak, I don't think her coloring helps either, lmao, it makes her look meaner, ..I don't do the pet store classes either, I have a friend who does classes, and she also does, advanced and others, ..

I love watching shutzund, ..its amazing what the dogs can do, .and I am telling you, sometimes, i just stare at how quickly they can call off, i would swear that the dog is gonna bite anyway, and it stops, never ceases to impress me...

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
My male will do the same, ignore the yappers, J.C. doesn't do so well, lmao, ..she just wants to play, but she would much rather just pounce them to shut them up! and of course, because she is so big, people freak, I don't think her coloring helps either, lmao, it makes her look meaner, ..I don't do the pet store classes either, I have a friend who does classes, and she also does, advanced and others, ..

I love watching shutzund, ..its amazing what the dogs can do, .and I am telling you, sometimes, i just stare at how quickly they can call off, i would swear that the dog is gonna bite anyway, and it stops, never ceases to impress me...
Yeah, I've seen Rotts,Labs,Pits,Rhodesion Ridbacks and a bunch more do Shutzund. It's amazing doing shutzund with 10 different breeds all lined up 3 feet apart. The one dog doing the exercise is off leash. A blank gun is being fired, command are being yelled, the sleeved guy is running and the only one moving or barking is the lone dog doing the excercise, it's truly amazing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store