Project Orange

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Two more berried Thamb's found last night. If they are still holding today, I'll get them over in isolation and see what happens.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Next up...a berried Amano. Yay! Finally I get this back on track with someone. :) Found the gal last night and she is loaded. I'll get her all set up in the isolation tank and wait for the hatching.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Progress. Found (3) berried Amano's and (3) Thambs this morning. One of the Thamb's already appears to be cleansing herself of the eggs though. I'll get some gals moved over into isolation today. Haven't noticed anything from the Ninja front as yet. Plenty of molting. Getting close to about time to bring in reinforcements. :)

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
any pics?

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Been kinda just sittin on this project for a bit since I've been having all the issues.

I've been watching the Tham's for a bit now and there are three ladies holding eggs. Not only are they holding but have done so for over a week now. I feel a little confident now that I can seperate and hopefully get a good batch of zoea for a change.

All my Amano ladies have been berried a for period of time as well. I see no sign of bad eggs in the carriage which is good.

I'll come up with a plan to isolate all the expecting ladies and see where we go from there.

I need to check with my source for more Ninja's. I'll be converting another tank over for Red Nose shrimp as well.

azolla

Invertafreak
Feb 26, 2010
Cape Cod, MA
It's been a few months now, any new info to post?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store