Protein skimmer

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

buttered loins

GO SPRINGBOKS!!!!
Jul 9, 2007
Wollongong, Sydney, Australia
Hey guys

I have a 375L 150 aqua one tank with a trickle filter on the top. I was just wonder if you guys could recommend a good protein skimmer that is
1. Efficient enough to do a 375L tank, 2. Is a good make and cleans the water really good and 3. Does not cost to much and is not to noisey

Any help would be great
cheers

Morel

AC Members
Nov 29, 2002
Hey guys

I have a 375L 150 aqua one tank with a trickle filter on the top. I was just wonder if you guys could recommend a good protein skimmer that is
1. Efficient enough to do a 375L tank, 2. Is a good make and cleans the water really good and 3. Does not cost to much and is not to noisey

Any help would be great
cheers

Finding a Good Skimmer for a 100 Gallon tank that doesn't cost alot is.. well.. Difficult :)

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
You can find some used ASM models out there but realize that they are not making skimmers anymore so replacement parts will be next to impossible. I have the G3 and I don't hear it at all and it is an awesome skimmer. If you are looking for new octopus skimmers are supposedly some of the best bang for the buck.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store