FS Proven Gold Veil Angel Pair - Portland, OR - Shipping or Pickup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

yikesjason

AC Members
Jul 29, 2008
Portland, OR
I have a new pair of gold veil angelfish that have recently started breeding. I raised them from another pair I have. I recently shipped another pair to someone in South Carolina from Oregon, so I am feeling much more confident with shipping fish. I would like to sell them for $45. I will ship USPS Priority for $15.

This is one of the pair, the other is pretty much identical. If you want more picture I can send them.

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
Do you have heat packs for shipping? Also, what is that plant in the background that is all over the back? I would love to get some of that for my tank. What kind of lighting does it require?

yikesjason

AC Members
Jul 29, 2008
Portland, OR
I don't have any heat packs, but I will styro line the box.

The plant is blyxa japonica. I could send some blyxa with the angels. It does ok in medium lighting.

Or I can send a small flat rate box of it for $15.

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
YES < my gold angels are amazing !! they got here fine. now it is a little colder now, so depending on where you ship . You may want someone in a realy cold' area, to send you a heat pack to use for shipping of thier pair . BUT I will tell you guys this is a GREAT seller !! I bought my pair, they are laying eggs, started about one mth after they got here .. and I havent had wigglers yet .. but I am trying to let them parent raise' like I did with all my other pairs, and that takes getting used to , They are VERY PRETTY GOLD pair , and I love them !! They seem to enjoy thier new home and are very mild no aggression seen at all with this pair,. its awesome !! My pairs seem to have more of a quarrel now & then .. this pair gets along great ! TRUST this shipper, nice fish and shipping was great !!

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
YW , and also you should be able to get 2.00 a stem for your blyxa .. :) I sell mine for 2.00 at 4" tall , its a great plant that works awesome as foreground or mid-grownd. And yours look to be nice and healthy !! my are still growing great and looking nice in med lighting , *( until I buy new bulbs ) good luck with your pair ! they should fly out of your hands, they are so pretty !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store