Python Faucet Adaptor

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

webcricket

(So chill.) No wonder it's freezing
Mar 22, 2006
Syracuse, NY
So, I was super excited my Python arrived today, but...the faucet adpater it came with (including the brass one) will not fit my faucet. The brass part is too wide to fit on the inside threads and the plastic part is too wide to fit on the outside threads. I see on the website they have a universal adapter. Can someone post a picture or better description (measurements would be super)? I want to be sure it will work before ordering.

LongTime

AC Members
May 10, 2004
Florissant, MO
Visit site
I had the same problem, got the universal adapter and did not have any problems. You can also check your local hardware store and save some $$$. :)

webcricket

(So chill.) No wonder it's freezing
Mar 22, 2006
Syracuse, NY
Thank you for the reply! I did find a picture online and it looks like something I've seen at the hardware store. I'll check there tomorrow!

Ransom

AC Members
May 13, 2006
I got one of the brass Python adapters. I thought it didn't fit any faucet in my house but one. Then somebody told me if you take the rubber washer out of one end there are threads on the inside too. D'OH!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store