question for the discus keepers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

davesanchez

exoticfishfactory.com
APril/Tiffany,

5-6 would be awesome. I would suggest at leats a 55 gallon or more. AT adult size you want 10 gallons per fish. Do lots of water changes. and all will be well. Sorry about the natuku guy. I just had a bone to pick with him. He has rubbed me and others on here the wrong way and I felt I had to give him a reality check. Nothing to do with you. Please feel free to post any questions you may have. We will be happy to help you. I am normaly a very nice guy. I would never attack anyone like that especialy if they were new. However this guy has been pretty arrogant so a humbling was in order. Good luck with your Discus.

NatakuTseng

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Jan 3, 2004
Vermont
cichliddomain.com
Dave....you are a complete moron. Say hi to the wizard and wicked witch for me. I have friends in this business on a world class scale, I know what goes on, you don't, please though keep ranting on and on about what you may. I know exactly how to artificially raise discus, yet I don't, why because its stupid to do so. Yes I use beef, ummm just like everyone else seriously into discus. Keep living in the old school and remain in the dark ages.

Last edited:

davesanchez

exoticfishfactory.com
Ignorance is bliss. Once again you fail to answer any of my points. You ignore them as I Ignore anything you say. I will say it again come to me when you go to Aquarama or Interzoo. Discus are not for experts nor are you an expert. I could brag like you but I will not. I just am. I breed fish by the zillions. When you do come talk to me. I am the business not friends of mine. SO I speak from first hand experience not from what I have heard. Once again go read somemore books or go to your forums. I will go back to breeding my fish and my first hand knowledge. Am I still here talking to you. man what a waste of time. Now humble out. don't come accross like a know it all and you will be better off. Now go runaway and play with the little kids.

NatakuTseng

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Jan 3, 2004
Vermont
cichliddomain.com
Ya know though Dave, if your such this "Discus guru" how about some pictures of those discus, your pairs, your fry etc. You seem to have done it all so lets see the quality, the size, the color, the shape. Funny, no discus listed for sale at your website either.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store