Questions about bottom dwellers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Captain I have never seen my cories touch zucchini.
eguynth - I have extra sinking algae wafers that I'm not feeding my plecos, they are fussy. While it won't solve you not being able to find them locally, I'm more than willing to mail you some. If you'd like them, send me your name and address in a PM.

sierracuddy

AC Members
Nov 5, 2010
ohio
I have 9 cories and they all love hikari sinking wafers in fact all my fish head for the bottom to have a feeding feast really funny to watch especially the neon blue dwarf gourami kinda like he's standing on his head

eguynth

AC Members
Jun 14, 2010
Sri Lanka
Real Name
RiZ
Captain I have never seen my cories touch zucchini.
eguynth - I have extra sinking algae wafers that I'm not feeding my plecos, they are fussy. While it won't solve you not being able to find them locally, I'm more than willing to mail you some. If you'd like them, send me your name and address in a PM.
Sorry I couldn't reply to you, I bought some paper like floating food ofr my tetras. Just found out my cories and catfish love to eat it. Sadly one of my cories died and my tank bottom cracked big time! :(
My whole room was flooded.

But thanks for asking, I appreciate it.

chatura

Registered Member
Jul 7, 2011
im also from srilanka eguynth i want get some information from you about plant shipping in to srilanka trough ebay.is it possible

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
Sorry about the spill, that must suck. As for the cories, mine eat sinking shrimp pellets and algae wafers, and will also eat any flakes that the tetras miss. I can't recall the food brands right now though, cuz I'm not home.

Fyurae

AC Members
Nov 24, 2010
Skagit Valley, WA
www.fyurae.com
All my fish LOVE TetraColor Tropical Crisps. I drop whole crisps (about the same diameter as a pea, but thin like flakes) in, or pinch them between my fingers to make smaller bits for smaller fish. My rasboras latch on and carry the big ones around. I like them because they float for a bit, then get turned under by my filter and drift to the bottom. The cories clean them off the sand, the gouramis and danios pick them out of the plants, and rasboras catch them on the surface or the way down. All of my cory fry have grown on them as well, since I didn't not the fry were there and therefore wasn't feeding them special food.

I realize they aren't the highest quality, but all my fish are happy and healthy with them. I also have some TetraMin granules, and betta pellets for variety. I have given up on feeding any frozen bloodworms or brine shrimp, because none of the fish I have now give them a second glance. Not even my betta.

PS: I also overfeed a ton cause I can never remember how many times I've fed the fish today, and the color crisps don't cloud my water. Then again, the cories are little hoovers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store