Quit my job, time to %#@* some people off.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clayt101

Registered Abuser
I think I am going to order one for myself. I have some ideas of who will be on the receiving end, but I will probably only leave it there for a day.

j_chicago

Usually Drunk
May 12, 2007
Chicago, Il
Real Name
Jason
I think I'll keep them till the batteries go.

Then start pulling them out as they sit there. just kinda like "oh, you know those beeps you've listened to for the last few weeks....."

j_chicago

Usually Drunk
May 12, 2007
Chicago, Il
Real Name
Jason
Well, one of the asst. managers from another store ruined it today. Came over and started talking to the home fashion guy, grabbed the post-it note stack. Found the Annoy-a-tron....

Then after I told him what it was he hide it, so now I have about a week to find it before the batteries die. wouldn't mind getting it back, to spread the love somewhere else (perhaps in the company's delivery truck, all day listening to a beep while driving in Chicago traffic?).
I retrieved one and one was broken earlier in the week. After I pulled it out from under his chair he said "so that's what I found parts of earlier." And the third, as I said before, is hidden again.

Was called quite a few choice words, loved every minute of it....

Fungi

Knock-Out Stuff
May 6, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
how so? its not like his name is on them.
I didn't neccessarily mean him in particular, I just know if someone tried it on me, I'd chuck an absolute schiz and blame everybody... with cruel and unusual punishment in tow...

j_chicago

Usually Drunk
May 12, 2007
Chicago, Il
Real Name
Jason
yeah, saw that one yesterday in my email inbox....
we mess with his computer enough by cranking the mouse sensitivity waaaay down, reversing the buttons, popping keys off the board and rearranging them, inverting the monitor display and changing the res so everything is really big or really small, which in turn rearranges all his icons and he has to move everything back. Plus he has a cup full of paperclips someone decided to link them all together and put them back.

jflng

unRegistered abUser
Apr 23, 2007
-
Haha, I'm sure he appreciates your efforts.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I have to kinda side with Bob, maybe it is from having my own business but this just seems overly mean. When you're that unhappy maybe it is just time to move on? If you can find where the hidden ones have gone to are you at least planning on removing them before you go?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store