Random Photos

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
**** pit digging that chocolate I can't wait for mine to pair off, not only so I can have more space but also because of the insane colors the Peru strains give! And with the diet I give them I'm sure they will have stunning colors only 2 more inches!!! Hahaha

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Great pics! I love the festivum. How many do you have?

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Nano he was a freebie but he is cool.. Tay i have a pair but they have not bred for since i have had them they are pretty much grown..

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Hey Pitt, very nice fish & pics! Do you still have the chocolate cichlids?

I have a friend that got his 10 YR old son a 10 gallon tank, they have a few neon tetras and a few other similar fish. Do you have any suggestions on something they could add. If it doesn't swim in Africa, I don't know much about it. I need help witht he new worlds.

Thanks,
Russ

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool deal thanks Razz for asking, Na if he has the Neons and the other similar fish i wouldn't push it too much with adding more, probably get by adding some cory cats.. More of the dwarf species still need a little more of a larger size tank.. Just my opinion..

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Thanks Pitt. They have a cory cat and a loach and some other fish that I don't recall the name of at the moment.

I started talking to them last night about getting a free 30 gallon bow front tank from their dad. His wife was quick to point out that they don't have room, the husband commented on how small the 10 gallon was and my wife playfully rebuked me for infecting him with the "add another/bigger fish tank virus."

Always causing trouble :)
Russ

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
:thumbsup::thumbsup: up for sharing those fabulous shots with us!! Thank You...:)

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Me to Armand LOL, Oh and Russ sorry about that i just realized i didn't answer your initial question no i do not have the Choc anymore i gave her to my next door neighbor she had a male for her and since then he has killed her and i told my neighbor that he will probably be a loner fish due to his size and long time resident in that tank..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store