RANT

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
Sorry but i like to type fastest as possible, so if i take short cuts i apologize but im on my phone nd dont feel like spelling every single word out. And this forum is about fish and advice, not a forum about proper punctuation and spelling, if u cant understand then dont reply or ask for a better description, its that simple rather then complaining about it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
haha. i only use the app now and i get what youre saying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
Sorry but i like to type fastest as possible, so if i take short cuts i apologize but im on my phone nd dont feel like spelling every single word out. And this forum is about fish and advice, not a forum about proper punctuation and spelling, if u cant understand then dont reply or ask for a better description, its that simple rather then complaining about it.

You are right this is a forum about fish and fishkeeping, so how about we stay on topic. Still I don't understand why people ask for advice and then when they are given that advice from someone who is knowledgeable they prefer to say "Well I read an article and it said", I think it is best to remember that not everything read on the net is in fact truth.

Boomer23

AC Members
May 24, 2012
haha. i only use the app now and i get what youre saying.

Yea exactly, i started with this app. And i have an iphone which is touch screen, nd it can deff be a pain in the u kno wut to type paragraphs on advice, its just easier to take short cuts lol

Boomer23

AC Members
May 24, 2012
You are right this is a forum about fish and fishkeeping, so how about we stay on topic. Still I don't understand why people ask for advice and then when they are given that advice from someone who is knowledgeable they prefer to say "Well I read an article and it said", I think it is best to remember that not everything read on the net is in fact truth.
Absolutly true, my 14 year old cousin post threads on forums, he is pretty smart but ive seen kids his age that arent, so anybody can just post somthing nd debate it of course. If its true or not thats ur guess, thats why i stick to forums like this because u get more then one answer from
somone who has the knowledge.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
i think another problem is that there are so many mixed opionions and mixed info on the net and different forums etc.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
And folks with absolute no experience posting as if they do.....

Boomer23

AC Members
May 24, 2012
And folks with absolute no experience posting as if they do.....
Haha all the time, like i said before in a thread, everyone wants to be the official aquarium master. When they get put on the spot they get all upset nd pissy, thats how u kno they dont kno a single thing.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
and then some people are just so rude and sarcastic with their advice its hard for someone to take their advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store