FREE RAOK Holiday Thread 2011!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
hey there, i can send a quart size baggie of giant duckweed, the first 5 u pay shipping

and i can send out a nice size starter of subwassertang to the first 3 people that pm me or post here u pay shipping

also a bag of guppy grass not sure how many i have perhaps 2 or 3

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
the idea of raok is to give not gouge the pricey shipping is a bit much,.. most people it dosent cost that much for poundage and distance unless going from RI to CA and was over a pound
not accusing just stating,... keep in the spirit of giving not getting

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
www.mattsfishstore.radder.org
Real Name
Matt
the idea of raok is to give not gouge the pricey shipping is a bit much,.. most people it dosent cost that much for poundage and distance unless going from RI to CA and was over a pound
not accusing just stating,... keep in the spirit of giving not getting
Your reply aimed at me? If so, I ship with flat rate priority shipping. A small box if $5 to print a label. Paypal charges a fee for transactions if no done as a personal transfer with paypal balance, so I add .50 cents to any roaks I do that way I don't lose money (I'm poor and in college..). I always inform people that if they are sending with pp balance they can remove the 50c extra.
If you post wasn't for me please ignore mine :)

Matt

afishpond

AC Members
Dec 4, 2009
hey dixienut i'd like some subwassertang for my endler's .and here's a roak up for grabs a little horthwortand a start of java moss on me .

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
hey there, i can send a quart size baggie of giant duckweed, the first 5 u pay shipping

and i can send out a nice size starter of subwassertang to the first 3 people that pm me or post here u pay shipping

also a bag of guppy grass not sure how many i have perhaps 2 or 3
PM'd =)

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
I have a small starter portion of Bolbitis (African Fern) I would be willing to let go of ...I also have plenty of Anacharis and Duckweed if anyone is actually interested in those lol. You just pay shipping. PM me with location for shipping quote. Merry Christmas! - Ash

PS - All of my plants may or may not have pest snails and eggs on them and or baby shrimp. They are not perfect by any means, but they are free. =)

tbonedeluxe

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Chicago,Il
You are right Jmrmotorhead. Paypal has to make some money.I will be back this evening to offer
a Roak or two also.Happy Holidays to all and theirs.

Navyscuba

The Fish Envy
Jul 5, 2009
Bartlett,TN
www.thefishenvy.com
Real Name
Angel Rivera
PMed Ashes. Now it's my turn. I can offer a bag of MTS (15+), a bag of common ramshorn (15+), and a start of guppy grass. All I need is shipping... Each shipment will just be a small flat rate box, so, $5.00 if paid from paypal balance, $5.50 if paid through paypal by card. Can go to one place or split. Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store