raphael

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquariaddictus

occasional user
Aug 17, 2002
STL MO
A simple net search should get you what you need, but here's what I know about mine (both striped and spotted). They love those small sinking wafers (the green ones) and shrimp pellets. They will eat till their bellies look like they are going to explode. They need hiding spots, but be careful not to have anything too small that they can get stuck in once they start growing. I've got to remove one decorative log today, because one of mine is dangerously close to being able to get in, but not out.

Fiesty little eaters, not shy at all when feeding time comes around. Fun to watch their antics. Get more than one, they're not territorial. I think the spotted are a little more outgoing than the striped, but that's just my personal experience.
hth
judy

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yeah these are wanted ads for like I want a 300 gal fish tank or I want a blue eyed pleco not wanted as in wanted info. Mods you got the power move this to general fish topic or catfish section please thank you and please dont hurt me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store