Rate the avatar above you

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011

because goats are both fun to play with and fun to eat. went to my first authentic mexican-american bbq this summer, and, along with everything else, the goat was amazing! the secret is to eat it the same day it ate breakfast.

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
10. that's a purdy tank. What are the stats on it?

It started as a joke, but now it's just a fun alter-ego. dress up like this and go to a bar, random people and pretty girls will talk to you left and right, so it's a ton of fun. Try it out and ask the bartender for a cold glass of milk. Then as per his suggestions, start on girly drinks, and you're good to go. DISCLAIMER: you will not get any action. this is purely for fun. tons of fun.

it helps if you're good at pool, then just be awesome and give all the credit to your intricate knowledge of physics. and everyone automatically loves your karaoke. do a fun white boi dance

mesto

There's a FISH in the percolator!
Apr 28, 2012
LOL Glabe, that is exactly what I would expect from "that guy".

ETA 9, also just realized now I have messed up the thread due to my lack of avatar. Will have to fix that.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I'm going to give you a 10. on the hopes that you can live up to it when you get your avatar :D

Fozzybear

wocka wocka wocka!
Mar 16, 2011
Alaska
Real Name
Ellis
8 so very true.

lesleyx

AC Members
May 20, 2012
Scotland
Real Name
Lesley
Camera Used
Mobile
10 love the muppets!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
10. that's a purdy tank. What are the stats on it?

It started as a joke, but now it's just a fun alter-ego. dress up like this and go to a bar, random people and pretty girls will talk to you left and right, so it's a ton of fun. Try it out and ask the bartender for a cold glass of milk. Then as per his suggestions, start on girly drinks, and you're good to go. DISCLAIMER: you will not get any action. this is purely for fun. tons of fun.

it helps if you're good at pool, then just be awesome and give all the credit to your intricate knowledge of physics. and everyone automatically loves your karaoke. do a fun white boi dance

That was just a holding tank for the plants until they sold. I do however have a high tech 29 gallon in the works. It will be Dutch style.

I'm so glad that pic is a joke. I love it. And going out like that has to be a blast.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store