really weird!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
not again Jbradt lol. just spill it, tell me what your thinking lol.
Ok, but remember that you asked.

What I'm thinking is that a) the "catch myself from falling" reflex is actually a function of the nervous system called a myoclonic jerk (or something close to that... it's been a while) and is fairly common; nothing really weird there. and b) i think the timing is really weird that you got called out on your "ghost" photo prank (which, btw, i don't think was done with any malicious intention but i do think was a plea for attention) and all the sudden something "really weird" like this happens. Basically, what i'm trying to say is that i find this hard to believe given the timing and your description of what happened.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
ok i was just about to take a nap, right? well i layed on my stomach and was about to fall asleep ( still awake at this time ) then i felt pressure on both my shoulders pushing down and made my back go into a V arch shape by itself.... really weird.. and only happened once. but i have had i in the past where i was falling asleep and i thought i was falling off a cliff ( still awake but not fully ) and tried to grab something to keep me from falling ( but i wasnt falling ) kinda like your falling asleep and then you get this falling sensation and freak out... so yeah.. anyone else had these two things happen to them?
Here you say you were on our stomach then below you say on your back. Also if you were on your stomach and something was pushing down on your shoulders you wouldn't go into a V shape. Same if you were laying on your back, the pressure would be lifting and something would also have to be lifting your legs and you didn't say you felt any pressure there.
well the pressure was on both of my shoulders as i laid on my back.... the pressure was kinda pushing on my shoulders when it made my body go into an V arch mode....

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Here you say you were on our stomach then below you say on your back. Also if you were on your stomach and something was pushing down on your shoulders you wouldn't go into a V shape. Same if you were laying on your back, the pressure would be lifting and something would also have to be lifting your legs and you didn't say you felt any pressure there.
The ghost flipped him over.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
i was laying on my stomach lol, and i dont know how i went into a V arch..... just felt a presser on both shoulders, then went into a V arch for a split second...

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Sounds more like a case of possession. We need an old priest and a young priest, stat!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store