FS Red albino & FBM guppies; Albino BN plecos; hornwort & naja - Ashland, KY Ship/PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
I just wanted to tell you that you have now spoiled me. These are the best angels ever . Some of mine that I got a couple of weeks ago are already half dollar size. The quality of these just can not be matched thank you again.

Bree7

AC Members
May 22, 2010
I really can't wait for mine! I hope all goes well :D

They are so gorgeous. Especially those kois!

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Molly you are making me blush - thank you for such kind words and appreciation - it does mean a lot to me.

Bree - we will get things worked out. I am looking forward to this "test" because it will open the west coast for me. Thanks.

Have a great weekend,

Bree7

AC Members
May 22, 2010
Molly you are making me blush - thank you for such kind words and appreciation - it does mean a lot to me.

Bree - we will get things worked out. I am looking forward to this "test" because it will open the west coast for me. Thanks.

Have a great weekend,

Hey, this is the best "favor" I could give... if you ever need another testee, I wanna be first in line again :) No risk, beautiful angels to gain, and you have some really great customer service. Can't wait to get them in my tank!

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Mods please close this thread. Between orders from this site and Aquabid I am getting low on this particular stock of angels. I will relist my availability soon.

Thanks to all for your confidence. I will be shipping on Tuesday, June 29th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store