FS Red Cherry Shrimp in So. Cal. pick up or shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jabo01

Dec 23, 2009
Hemet, California
My other sale thread closed (it was open too long)

10 shrimp including shipping for $14 (shipped USPS priority mail)
20 shrimp including shipping for $18 (shipped USPS priority mail)
40 shrimp including shipping for $35 (shipped USPS priority mail)

I do have quite a few of these, they are constantly breading so need to sale some. Thank you all that have ordered already. I have quite a few pictures in my gallery including these that I will post.

I ship shrimp out on mondays and saturdays, somtimes tuesday but not typically. I ship in kordon breather bags and line the boxes with styrofoam. I do not use cool packs, havent seemed to need them. I ship with the USPS priority mail and it will typically take 3 days (could be more or less). Shrimp are 1/4" to 1/2" in size and will be randomly selected. A plant will be included for the shrimp to hold onto. I accept paypal or money order for payment. Any other questions please pm or e-mail me. jabo01(at)hotmail.com

jabo01

Dec 23, 2009
Hemet, California
update on shipping info... I do my best to ensure that the shrimp arrive alive and I will include 2 extra for each 20 that are purchased (2 extra with an order of 10 as well). In the event that all or most arrive dead I will send out new ones but the buyer will need to pay for the shipping. Of course I will need a picture of the unopened bag within 3 hrs of delivery, You will get the tracking number so you can arrange for a timely pick up or to be there when they arrive. If there are any issues with the order please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
Mine got here (west Tennessee) as well, arrived at noon, are now dashing widly around their acclimation glass and slowly learning about a new thing called "romaine." Not a single DOA, and a bonus snail of a type I have never had before so don't know what it is.

They are all very tiny (including the snail, further impeding identification) and I am absolutely delighted. Off to further boost jabo01's already-high Marketplace Feedback ratings. :)

versatil

AC Members
Aug 5, 2010
NYC
I got mine from the last thread he had on this (I'm in NY, too). I didn't have a light in that tank but they went out one by one and just went poof. I just got my light today and was able to make out most of them under the tight rock/wood formations i have. i was even able to see some of them out and about in the tank. it was so cool lol

jabo01

Dec 23, 2009
Hemet, California
Thanks for the kind words, everyone I am glad that they are arriving happy.
XanAvaloni I have a few types of snails, golden mystery snails, pond snails, and MTS to help identifying. If it is the latter two, sorry , I try and keep those out because they can quickly over populate in a hurry if not careful and not everyone wants them. But if you are excited about it I dont want to take the wind out of your sails, I do have pictures in my gallery of the snails, I think.

I do have plenty more shrimp if anyone is interested

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
Jab, I have pond snails, this isn't one of those. And I saw pix of your Golden Mysteries that you have in the sale, it definitely isn't that. So I guess it's an MTS, whatever that is.

Cone shaped, brown with white flecks. I was trying to figure out if it was alive or just an old shell when it stuck a thin tube sort of body part out the open end of the cone? Is that MTS?

For now it's in the shrimp tank which has black substrate so it's quite invisible. If it gets too obnoxious I will bring an angelfish over to deal with teh situation. For now it is New and therefore delightful. :)

H2Ogal

Betta Be Good to Me
Mar 16, 2010
Memphis, TN
Real Name
Deborah
Jab, I have pond snails, this isn't one of those. And I saw pix of your Golden Mysteries that you have in the sale, it definitely isn't that. So I guess it's an MTS, whatever that is.

Cone shaped, brown with white flecks. I was trying to figure out if it was alive or just an old shell when it stuck a thin tube sort of body part out the open end of the cone? Is that MTS?

For now it's in the shrimp tank which has black substrate so it's quite invisible. If it gets too obnoxious I will bring an angelfish over to deal with teh situation. For now it is New and therefore delightful. :)
MTS are Malaysian Trumpet Snails. They spend most of their time in the substrate, and have trapdoors and very hard shells, so most fish can't eat them. They're asexual and livebearing so it only takes one ... Many of us love them because they help to aerate sand beds, but they can be very prolific.

----------

jabo01, I'm very tempted by your shrimp! Now is not the time for me to get any, however, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store