FS Red Cherry Shrimps, Marmorkrebs, Chocolate Shrimps

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlieu

AC Members
Jun 8, 2012
Bowling Green, KY
RED CHERRY SHRIMP
Tearing a tank down to make space for different shrimps...and have about 40+ Red Cherry Shrimps of mixed grades (standard to Fire Red) to move. Sizes range from 1/4" to 1"+. These will be pulled from about three different tanks, including my Fire Red tank (shown below).

$1.00/each. Minimum 10. Extras always included. :thumb:

No, I will not 'cherry pick' Fire Reds for you...I'm trying to tear tanks down and downsize my shrimps, so I'm just pulling them randomly. I can sell you some young adult/adult Fire Reds for $3/each if interested.

Shipping is available at $10 priority mail in Kordon Breather Bags and insulated with Styrofoam. Express Mail (w/DoA Guarantee) available upon request.

The weather right now is great for shipping (though I've shipped these guys in 40 degrees weather before, unheated).

Marmorkreb
I a dozen or so Marmorkrebs (also known as the Marbled 'Self-Cloning' Crayfish) available for those interested in trying these guys out. Fun critters to watch. They should be compatible with shrimps (based on my experience); however, snails will be gourmet treats for these guys though.

Self-cloning, easy to keep, eats just about anything, extremely hardy, tolerable in a wide range of parameters. Get yours now!

If nothing else, excellent way to grow your own feeders for larger fisheys (and puffers!).

$2/each or $5/trio. Shipping is available at $10 priority mail in Kordon Breather Bags and insulated with Styrofoam. Express Mail (w/DoA Guarantee) available upon request.

Chocolate Shrimps
This will be the first time I am offering these guys up. I have about 20-25 I'm looking to move. I got these from the German originator a few months ago...as such, the line is not stable yet and has not been line-bred to produce consistent colors yet. However, for those looking for a "different" type of shrimp or experiment in line-breeding their own type of Neocaridina Hetereopoda, this would be an excellent choice! I am trying to develop two strains from this group; therefore, I do not have any use for most of the variations.

What you will be getting are a mix of the shrimplets shown in the photos. As you can see from the photos, these guys are throwing Snowballs (clear, but looks nothing like a Ghost Shrimp), high-grade Red Cherry, Blue Rili/Blue Jelly, Chocolate (Rust, Chocolate, Gold), Black, and tiger-patterned designs.

$25 for 15. Shipping is available at $10 priority mail in Kordon Breather Bags and insulated with Styrofoam. Express Mail (w/DoA Guarantee) available upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store