Rescued raphael catfish..Questions.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mudfrog

AC Members
Jan 17, 2005
Roanoke, VA
Not to steal from your thread but here are pics of the two striped raphaels that I rescued. Both were severely underfed and fins were bent quite bad. The fins are still bent but they have plumped up and actually grown quite a bit as well. If you ever want to sell that spotted raphael send me a PM ;)

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
dang you.. your making me want to get a catfish.. ugh, may have to get one this weekend now LOL, congrats on rescuing this lil guy!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
dang you.. your making me want to get a catfish.. ugh, may have to get one this weekend now LOL, congrats on rescuing this lil guy!
..dont do that.....

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
and why not? soon ill have about 30 to 40 tanks... from 5 gallons up to six 55s :)
you couldn't take care of your OTHER tanks before you got rid of them...WHY NOT?..Becouse i dont think you are capable of taking care of one tank let alone 30-40.

I would rather you not have ANY fish let alone these poor cute guys who do nothing but hide all day..you will never see them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store