RIP GRANDMA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tigi78840

AC Members
May 27, 2010
Del Rio,(AKA The Seventh Circle of Hell), Texas
Real Name
Tanya
I am praying for you, I'm so sorry... I was raised w/ my grandparents and my mom, and the year I turned 24 I found my mom on the floor of our kitchen. She thought she had a stomach virus , and was tellling my kids not to drink after her. Turns out she had an ulcer that perforated, and the leakage infected her peritonium. My grandpa took me down to get her house and car put in my name, and we were crying(1 month after she passed away, on my birthday of all days, in november) at the courthouse. He told me you better remember how to do this, because in a year or so you may have to do it for me.I said I'm forgetting, so you'll just have to not ever die, with tears in my eyes. The next September we found out he had pancreatic cancer. He was gone by that December. Wonderful people don't have as much time as horrible ones, for some reason...I wish you the best, and all I can say from my experience, is that we should always try to let the ones we love know that we love them, and don't fret if that wasn't your last words to them.Chances are that they knew all along.

BreezeRuehls

I own you
Mar 8, 2009
Virginia Beach
I am sorry for the loss your family and you will feel. I have been with out my mommy for just over a year now. It slowly starts to sting less. Remember the good times.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store