FREE Root tab samples! pu/ship 32570

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetajockey

AC Members
Apr 9, 2010
florida panhandle
Real Name
David
just PM me with your address if you haven't already, and I'll ship on monday.

Good news, after an arduous and carpal tunnel inducing hour, I got all of the samples sent out that were requested, so fingers crossed for monday delivery.

jetajockey

AC Members
Apr 9, 2010
florida panhandle
Real Name
David
Just a quick update, most of you should be receiving your root tabs tomorrow. Hopefully the letter carriers did not obliterate them in the handling process. I wanted to also add that you should treat these just like you would any other root tabs. I personally add them at the base of any large rooted plants I have in the tank, and at the center of any large groupings of smaller plants.

I think the general root tab recommendation is 1 per sq foot to around 18 sq inches of area, and make sure they are buried deep.

These tabs do have macronutrient KNO3 in them so a nitrate spike is possible, but not likely if they are buried in the substrate.

Thanks again and hope to hear back soon.

Chris W

AC Members
Mar 27, 2011
Lake Ontario, NY
www.nyfalls.com
I am completely new to this community but have a brand new 40gal. that I am currently gathering the proper gear for. I'd love to try out your tablets in my first planted aquarium setup as well if you're still offering them. Though I guess I've got to get my post count up there before I can even PM you for it :rolleyes:. Thanks for offering this to everybody though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store