SAE's and Flying Fox

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
Glad I could help. There wasn't much that could be done with the pictures alone from the cell phone (at least not to my eyes).

My 29g tank with a testrun of plants (never had real plants before) got 4 oto cats and ghost shrimp as cleanup crew - there is no confusion at what I got - the otos look very distinctive. Avoided the whole algae eater confusion.

danelpalfrey

AC Members
Dec 1, 2014
Birmingham UK
coticule.freeforums.net
Real Name
Daniel
Glad I could help. There wasn't much that could be done with the pictures alone from the cell phone (at least not to my eyes).

My 29g tank with a testrun of plants (never had real plants before) got 4 oto cats and ghost shrimp as cleanup crew - there is no confusion at what I got - the otos look very distinctive. Avoided the whole algae eater confusion.
The pictures were of a poor quality, not helped by the dirty glass on my tank, my LFS told my that the SAE's and FF's like to jump, i was going to be upgrading my lighting to an led open top canopy but if this is correct I might not be able to, can anyone confirm this?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store