Sale on Clowns from Saltwaterfish.com

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Ya, it is easy, I know, but how many people want to add 3-4 fish to their tank at one time? Not me, thats for sure. 1 fish every 2 months has always been my limit.

Say I just wanted a clown, no other fish, nothing else.. that was what I was getting at. I am in the market for just 1 clown.. this is not a good deal then. Heck, for the price I would have to pay for a very normal clown I could go to my LFS and pick up a nice Picasso clown. That has always been my problem with ordering online.. 1. you can't see what it looks like/acts like and 2. I have to order so much other "filler crap" that I didn't want in the first place just to order.

rxdoc_85

AC Members
Mar 9, 2008
st. louis, missouri
oooh, ace, i'd never heard of a picasso clown until reading your post. they're beautiful.
http://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11_03/images/1911_picasso.jpg
and yes, this deal is a waste if all you want is a single clown. a total waste in fact. but i'm considering ordering some corals (which i'm sure i'd spend 79 dollars on just those) and maybe a couple of inverts. this way if i want i can get a clown for basically nothing! pretty good deal in that reguard, but definitely not just for the clown in and of itself.

Ace25

Oct 3, 2005
I dunno why, but I was just looking at the ORA site, the place that breeds Picasso's and the picture doesn't look like the ones I see at my LFS.. they look much worse on their site. I did find this picture though.. I want this clown, but don't know what type it really is though, just a GIS search found it. When I remove the fish I plan on getting rid of and upgrade my tank, the 2 new fish I get will be a Picasso and a Potters angel.

Tell me this isn't one of the coolest looking clowns you have seen.

SpockthePuffer

AC Members
Jan 2, 2008
Pittsburgh
I love picasso clowns. I really want to breed them someday, they're so awesome and always come out different. That one you have there is just a crazy looking morph.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
hahahaha i googled picaso clown fish and this is the thread i found!

Ace ya wanted a pair yourself at one time did ya?!

everyone go out and buy them this very instant they are the coolest things on earth :)!

although finding one that looks like the one ace posted in pretty hard id imagine, that thing is incredible

Phone Pictures 024.jpg Phone Pictures 008.jpg Phone Pictures 023.jpg

Ace25

Oct 3, 2005
Ya, but I got my pair of mated ocellaris clowns for free and they have been great, even laying eggs on a regular basis, so I am happy not having to spend $200 on a mated pair of Picasso's now.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
no eggs for me yet :( would be cool if they did though, specially if they were all picasso! id definitly send you some for free if they ever did!

mine were 150 together with the torch coral though which was a steal! i wish they would mate, i dont think they have a big enough tank though

xsdbs

AC Members
Oct 16, 2006
that is one extremely nice clown. one of the lfs near me had a pair that they were trying to get something like $600 for. kind of out of hand a little and they weren't as nice as this one.

I dunno why, but I was just looking at the ORA site, the place that breeds Picasso's and the picture doesn't look like the ones I see at my LFS.. they look much worse on their site. I did find this picture though.. I want this clown, but don't know what type it really is though, just a GIS search found it. When I remove the fish I plan on getting rid of and upgrade my tank, the 2 new fish I get will be a Picasso and a Potters angel.

Tell me this isn't one of the coolest looking clowns you have seen.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store