FS Sale : Plants / Driftwood / Tank / Equipment.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wastedtime

AC Members
Dec 29, 2009
I did a little house cleaning and have some stuff to sell.

Plant Package : $15 + Shipping.

1. 4x Vallisneria Spirallis
2. 4x Hygro C. Compact
3. 4x Anarcharis Narrow Leaf
4. Lots of Frogbit
5. 3x Rotala Indica

All stems will be between 4 - 6" tall, and are in very good condition. (Plants might have snails or algae)

All plants will come from this tank:

Fluval Spec Kit, I used it as my shrimp tank at one point, but it is too small for me.
This kit has everything included for you to get started on your nano tank.

Asking $65 + Actual Shipping. (Any excesses on the shipping will be refunded back to you.)

This is a package deal and will not be split.

What You will get :
1. Fluval Spec Tank + Lid (has a small hole on the top right, for heater adjustment)
2. Fluval Ebi Light.
3. Heater
4. Filter pump and Filter Media with unused carbon bag and rinsed out media.
5. Fluval Shrimp Stratum, about half a bag should be more than enough for the spec.
6. Fluval Shrimp food (opened) and mineral (Never opened). (Came from a Fluval Ebi I own)
7. Nano Thermometer
8. Nano Driftwood, Has dried out.. will sink in a few days.

The filter does not have the output nozzle that allows you to direct flow, I misplaced it and cant find it :(

[/QUOTE]

Nano Driftwood Package : $ 12 + Shipping

Can be tied together to make one really nice piece.

A large piece of driftwood: $ 15 + Shipping
It is about 18" from side to side and about 8" in height . Can be placed to simulate a cave like feel, or can be mounted on a piece of slate to look like a tree.

Nano Driftwood Piece : $10 + Shipping.
This piece fits perfectly inside a fluval spec. has tons of nooks and crannies which can be used to attach moss or java fern.

Eheim Autofeeder and Unkown Brand Gravel Vac: $15 Each

wastedtime

AC Members
Dec 29, 2009
will you sell the large piece of driftwood for 16 shipped?

Sorry I have no clue how much it will take to ship the driftwood. I only charge exact shipping.. to the extent of refunding any excesses that you have paid. Whats your zip code let me see if it is economical to ship it.

wastedtime

AC Members
Dec 29, 2009
Take all plants + driftwood for $30 + Shipping, I will throw in a Golf Sized Marimo ball as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store