saltwaterfish.com?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AW2EOD

Former Squid
Jun 14, 2004
IL
Visit site
Cartman102 said:
I've gotten a Goldentail moray from e tropicals. Came in great condition and took frozen foods.
Cartman102 said:
If I was to buy online I would buy from liveaquaria. I ordered a goldentail eel, crabs, and macro algae all came in great health!
So, which was it? ETropicals or LiveAquaria?

Cartman102 said:
That's because A) I dont go there anymore and B) Those guys are jerks and don't respect me.
You cant really expect people to respect you when you do nothing but get mad, call people names, give horrible advice (to things which you have no experiance with, yet give definitive answers to...then, get mad when a knowledable person(s) disagrees). When you ask a question and people tell you the truth and not what you want to hear, you get hostile. You're a pathological liar, often telling different stories, about the same instance, you lie about experiance, fish you have/have had, your tank setup, your tank size, your equipment. You lie, telling about how you've gotten rid of fish, but then a few weeks later come back and slip up...letting the truth out about how the fish really died. Now...to any logical person...how can you respect that? You're a young kid...I realize that you'll grow up, but how fair is it to bash people, when you're the major reason for all the "disrespect"?

Saltwaterfish, IME, is a good place to order. Do/will some things come in dead?...sure, but that happens to every online retailer. You cant pin it all on one store.

To the person who said that when complainers come to the forum and then get banned...I've been a member of that forum for quite a extensive period of time and have NEVER seen that happen.

Liveaquaria is also a good site, but IMO, they're "free shipping" reserve is quite high. You almost have to buy a complete tank setup, to get free shipping. Not so bad if you're looking to drop alot of cash, all at one time, but for the people who are just ordering a few things, it sucks.

Marine Depot Live (www.marinedepotlive.com) is a fantastic online retailer. I've never had anything but perfect luck with them...livestock and dry goods. They're courteous and prompt.

Salty Critter (www.saltycritter.com) is also a fantastic online site, although they're page could use a little work.

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
AW2: come to think of it, i havent seen you there in a while either. anyways, etropicals and live aquaria is the same sight, jsut different branches. I think etropicals only sells things from the carribien or something? either way, they have links to eachother form their sights and they are both parts of drsmithandfoster.

and i agree about the free shipping reserve to live aquaria. Is it true that you get free shipping only after 75 bucks at SWF?

Cartman102

Respect my authoritaw!!
Mar 14, 2006
Branson, MO
LOL!!!!!!! AW2EOD!!!! I can't believe your so jealous that my shark hatched and is in great health! You just don't want to see any fish survive in my tank survive how funny is that! The only people who give me a hard time now is YOU. I wonder why no one else gives me a hard time? Do you treat me like your fish? If you did I think they would be dead. How come when I say to leave me alone you don't? For a adult your pretty immature...

NatakuTseng

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Jan 3, 2004
Vermont
cichliddomain.com
No.. no one else just wants to give you the time of day Cart, anything said edgewise against you and you come back and flame whoever said it, you've now officially made it to a status in my book that is a 5 letter word that begins with T and ends with L.

Cartman102

Respect my authoritaw!!
Mar 14, 2006
Branson, MO
NatakuTseng said:
No.. no one else just wants to give you the time of day Cart, anything said edgewise against you and you come back and flame whoever said it, you've now officially made it to a status in my book that is a 5 letter word that begins with T and ends with L.
huh

nccoastal

eating fish for supper
May 28, 2006
Eastern NC
:OT: 5 letters starts with a t and ends with an l. please enlighten me i am baffled. i mean i googled and everything and i am coming up with no answer.

:OT:cartman aw2eod i expect this kinda behavior at a gaming forum not a fish forum.
:rant2: :thud: :coffee2: :dance: :coffee2: :devil:

liveaquaria and etropics are kinda same thing only you cant use a credit from liveaquaria to etropics. etropics is down in carribean and carribean fish for cheaper prices than aquaria. Also etropics has a few non carribean tank breed fish. Yes the free shipping is set high.

EOD is the that how you make a living, if so you still have all your fingers.

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
nccoastal said:
:OT: 5 letters starts with a t and ends with an l. please enlighten me i am baffled. i mean i googled and everything and i am coming up with no answer.

woah. im pretty sure he just meant a 4 letter word (tool) and just misplaced his finger. calm down.

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
nccoastal said:
i was not upset just wanting to know. was really baffled had dictionary out and everything j/j.
haha, it took me a while to.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store