saturday usps shipping is faster than shipping monday!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
I haven't had much luck with Saturdays either.. not to mention the post office here has about 5x the number of customers on Saturdays than weekdays..
lol its great all those suckers in line and you walk up place your packages down for them since they are already paid for and walk out....

bettabrat

AC Members
Feb 2, 2009
CT
It's not one package I am basing my experiences on just the one BAD experience :D and it happend to THANKFULLY be the only live shipment I've sent out the rest was homemade jams, pickles, and other crap I like to send my mum.

Regular letters seem to run faster than the packages do. I found out why, it goes from my PO to another PO then to the main hub. That is quite a bit of hand changing. From now on I am mailing crap from the PO near my work, it's closer to a "main hub"

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Shipping used to be easy with an express Post Office in a grocery store less than half a block away.. and it stayed open late, plus weekends. Then they closed the store, so it went away too. The other ones now are much further away and they all close earlier. I'm having to schedule them for pickup now, which may mean I'll be limited to days I know in advance that I'll be home for the pickup. Thank goodness Saturday shipping at least works.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store