Setting up a Lake Malawi Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Last edited:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Ok guys, so I pulled a stupid. We all know how I can be (well, most who have known me for a while anyway). So a girl I work with had a friend who had 2 "african" cichlids she needed to get rid of. She had them in a tank with Angel fish, well needless to say they were beating up the Angels which of course where her favorite. Anyway the girl pretty much begged me to please take them....I spose ya'll know what happened from there. Now I have 2 cichlids which came out of a "mixed" cichlid tank from wal-mart. I'm sure (pretty positive) they are not pure and have a mix in them. I think one may be a OB peacock (or a mix of one at least) which I wanted one of them anyway so not so bad. The other I have NO idea what so ever, I think it is some sort of peacock. Anyhow, here is what I have now.....

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Not sure what is going on with the OB pics, first it loaded the same pic over and over...now I don't even see that? Trying again...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store