"Share Your Funny Tank Shots"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

scubabr53

Not so Junior Member
Aug 15, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Jaysen, you have a good looking tank and you took some nice shots. , On the other hand I can't understand what is so funny or what picture reflects unusual behavior of your tanks inhibitors.
Could be I am missing something?

thebrandon

I like fish
Jan 29, 2009
Tucson, AZ
My dojo jumped into the shot at the last second just in time to get the camera to focus on him when I was taking pics of the cherry shrimp

there is one on his head in the pic because of how fast he jetted into frame lol

2010-05-08 17.04.31.jpg

Ara

Catquarium
Feb 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Well, I always thought this old shot was kinda funny...(from an oold tank, long before I learnt tank ascetics..)

Look for the 'evil eyes"... (need to enlarge to notice..) :)

fishies 2010.jpg

Need a hint?? Look just behind the blue betta on the right side...

fishies 2010.jpg

scubabr53

Not so Junior Member
Aug 15, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Ara, this is realy a cool shot and you need a good eye to notice it. What is it picking through the grass? Is it a shrimp?

cellodaisy

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Cincinnati OH 45219
meganstrickland.com
Jaysen, you have a good looking tank and you took some nice shots. , On the other hand I can't understand what is so funny or what picture reflects unusual behavior of your tanks inhibitors.
Could be I am missing something?
I'm pretty sure the links you're referring to are just in the signature, not a response to this thread.

CrimsonBlush

Attemping to post rather than lurk
Jun 15, 2008
Twin Cities
crimsonblush.deviantart.com
Real Name
Miah
Hahah ayra, I like yours! :)

Ara

Catquarium
Feb 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Ara, this is realy a cool shot and you need a good eye to notice it. What is it picking through the grass? Is it a shrimp?
Hah, thanks! :woot:

I was kinda pleased with it, its one of my African Dwarf frogs peaking out. I did not even notice he was there until after I snapped it.. is that what you meant? :) He was singing that night too. No shrimp in here tho, just ADF, Betta, Danios, and Peppered Cories at the time.. my first ever tank!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store