Sharing My Beautiful 55g long community tank !!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Benin Churchil

AC Members
Dec 15, 2015
Hey All,

This is my first post on this forum starting by posting a short video clip of my 55g community tank. Hope you all like it :)

ADMINS - can delete or move the thread to appropriate category if its not in the right place :)

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Nice! I love the fact that your first post here is a video, very promising! ;) We love pictures here.

Welcome to AC!

Reactions: Benin Churchil

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Awesome! Thanks!

Benin Churchil

AC Members
Dec 15, 2015
I really like it. Nice job, the ship does add a nice touch I've never been a fan of plastic decorative pieces but here you seem to make it work. Great job!
Thank you very much
hoped you liked it :-D I have 5 female bettas in there and I had make more room for them so I added some plastic decor :)

These are the stocklists I have with
i) 11 Corydoras
ii) 4 White could mountain minnows
iii) 4 Threadfin Rainbows
iv) 4 Neon Tetras
v) 5 Female Bettas
vi) 1 Colisa Gourami

Cheers

Belltrain

AC Members
Nov 11, 2010
Loma Linda, CA
Real Name
Austin
I also like the different types of fish you put in your tank. You have a good balance of bottom dwellers vs free swimming fish. It really makes the aquarium feel alive when all portions of it are active. Again nice job I look forward to the tanks progression.

Benin Churchil

AC Members
Dec 15, 2015
Nice! I love the fact that your first post here is a video, very promising! ;) We love pictures here.

Welcome to AC!
LOL I'm not good with photgraphy i tried but it all came out crappy hehe ;) so I thought a video would do so :) but I sure can give it a try

Thank you

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Welcome, and nice video.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com