shells for shellies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
kool now to find the shipping cost.....

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
the site you are talking about is a nice place i just sent in an order for some pleco breeding caves those shells are pretty cheap and a good deal actually i forgot about them when i referred you to aquabid, sorry about that good luck on the shells and if worse case scenario i could send you a couple of escargot shells i have extras on hand.. later buddy..

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
It was also something like 10% off per shell if you bought a decent amount. The shipping might have been around $11 or $12, but I don't remember how much it was exactly (group order).

AquaMaid

Registered Member
Jan 12, 2012
Port Huron, MI
Real Name
Mike Blair
Recently we bought www.cichlidbreeding.com AquaMaid Supplies now owns it. We will be adding more products to our line so we can eventually become your one stop shop online for your fish supplies. We still have shells that are mentioned above which is our most popular line of products. We feel very strongly about customer service so come and give us a chance. Thank you Mike Blair AquaMaid Supplies

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store