Shots from the new 90

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jaekwon01

AC Members
Sep 27, 2009
Its setup nice. I was gonna suggest moving the two front tips of the wood away from the front of the glass in case it cracks it, keep a small gap.
Another was to move the steup to the side of the tank as if was the egde/bank with a tree stump which leads in to the openness of the river etc.
If your viewing it from the bed the it gives you a full view of the tank setup from both the front and side if you arrange it on the left.
I'm full of ideas except when it comes to my own tank !!
I love those stiphodons, I saw some in a petstore the other week, they were lovely hanging about the rocks with all their fry covering the rock

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Thanks for the kind words and suggestions everyone. Jaekwon, none of the wood tips touch the glass, and I can't actually move them back and forth in the tank, only side to side. I tried pushing the dw all the way to the left, but it looked really unbalanced. Definitely want it justified left as you suggested, but thought it might look better a bit more towards the middle. The right side of the tank just seems really empty right now, but that may change after the rest of the rocks and plants go in. About the gobies you saw in the store, I seriously doubt they were stiphodons based on your description. Their babies hatch out as extremely small larvae, and are swept out to develop in salt water. They only seek out fresh water again once they're past the larval stage and have their juvenile/adult body shapes.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Looking good!! Manzanitadude has awesome wood! I love every single piece I have ever gotten from him & he is a great guy on top of it!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Myswtsins, I couldn't agree more. All of the dw for my past 6 or 7 tanks have all been from him, and I've never been disappointed!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store