Should I take her black moor?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

elliriyanna

AC Members
May 31, 2010
My friend has a black moor, A common and a corydoras living in her 2 gallon tank, She has asked me to take what I can, I have a snail and shrimp tank, VERY understocked thats a 20 gallon tall with lots of plants, I was planning to take the Blackmoor and the corydoras. Its been a while since I had goldfish but I am going to get a 50+ gallon aquaclear.

Will everyone be safe in this set up? Its fully cycled of course and nothing in this tank can hurt the fish, I have heard the fish are too slow to really bother any tankmates but I want to be sure.

My tank is only kept at 70 degrees as well so everyone should be fine as far as temperature goes.

elliriyanna

AC Members
May 31, 2010
I also have an axolotl tank and a spare 10 gallon, I would prefer to not put anything in with the axolotls but corydoras can be moved to my 10 gallon with my 35 gallon sponge filter. Its better than where they are living now and I will upgrade them.

elliriyanna

AC Members
May 31, 2010
Well the shrimp and plants will be moved over to my 10 gallon :) I do not mind large water changes ... i am use to my axolotls, They produce a lot of ammonia as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store