Show Us Your Tankbusters!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Bladow! MG for the win!

I present to you, Señor Bubbles-san Esquire the first.

photo-3.JPG

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Ricky when did you get a FH?!

Here's Fluffy!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
I adopted him from Bo and Filbert a few months ago. Was originally planning on pawning him off and keeping the tank, but took a shine to the guy. Fluffy looks like serious business!

Mg, I already do that twice a week. You're welcome to come over and try it out any time you want.

Awesome tankbusters, everyone!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Dude, I see what he does to those snails. I'm never putting my finger in his mouth again!

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
I adopted him from Bo and Filbert a few months ago. Was originally planning on pawning him off and keeping the tank, but took a shine to the guy. Fluffy looks like serious business!

Mg, I already do that twice a week. You're welcome to come over and try it out any time you want.

Awesome tankbusters, everyone!
ricky dont be such a wimp he wont bite...much
make sure to get vid as well.

ianab

AC Members
Sep 19, 2009
New Zealand
Ya Ianab what kind of eels are they?
New Zealand Longfin eel (Anguilla dieffenbachii)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_longfin_eel

Big females can grow to 4-5ft and up to 50lb before they migrate out to sea to breed. We are about 1,000ft above sea level here, and above a big hydro dam. They move the eels over the dam on the back of a truck.

The stream those ones are in is only about 3ft wide and 6" deep, but thats the sort of place they live.

Ian

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store