*sigh*

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Maj0rFiSh

L33t 5p34k m0f0!!11one
Jan 14, 2005
South Coast of UK
FooF said:
ya, dye injected fish are wrong IMO, but he deserves as much of a chance as any other fish. none of my Modesta's are injected.

he still seems to be okay, looks like some of the ich is falling off today.
Of course its wrong, thats why ppl like the RSPCA can stop it if you give them your LFS's details. And whoever says its "nifty" is plain wrong!

bblboy54

AC Members
Sep 7, 2004
Ashburn, VA
www.bibleboy.org
FooF, I give you props! I hate to see fish suffering like that. When I bought my first group of fish for my first tank, one of those was a painted glass fish. I was amazed by it until I started looking up all of the fish that I had.... when I found out it was injected and then found out the process I was appauled. I understand that they look better but it's just plain wrong. Unfortunately my painted glass didnt last long. Back then I had no real knowledge of fish and I knew he was suffering so I ended up putting him to sleep. He was being attacked constantly by the other fish and I had no means or knowledge to quarentine him. It was the hardest thing I had to do so far in my aquarium adventures.

After that experience I have become even more against injecting fish. I wish the non-enthusiast families that just want a tank knew half the things about these fish :sad

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store