• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Rich, congrats on your daughters wedding but why cant you play, the game starts the day after the wedding. Surely she does not need you on the honeymoon! :lipssealedsmilie:
BTW, where have Ogre and Jmax been? Have not seen them around in a long time.....

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
Rich, congrats on your daughters wedding but why cant you play, the game starts the day after the wedding. Surely she does not need you on the honeymoon! :lipssealedsmilie:
BTW, where have Ogre and Jmax been? Have not seen them around in a long time.....
It will be a weekend wedding and then Kathy and I are going away the next week to recover.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I just sent out some PM's. I hope that they atleast think about it.

I am going to count Ice as signed up, I can always have him die an embaressing UD on the first night.

Here who I have so far:

cjtabares

Dangerdoll

The Red Severum

Kashta

Rbishop

noodles62

jpappy789

IceH2O

maverickbr77

jbradt
(yes I copied it from word)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I just sent out some PM's. I hope that they atleast think about it.

I am going to count Ice as signed up, I can always have him die an embaressing UD on the first night.

Feel bad for which ever team you put me on bc they are automatically down 1 person.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Feel bad for which ever team you put me on bc they are automatically down 1 person.
Or up a person the first day, if you weren't gonna play in the first place. With the ability to turn players and the bala's powers, even if things get lopsided with a UD here and there it should still work out.

If you post as much in the game as you have in this signup thread you will have outposted some past players.

I would like to have atleast 12 playing.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Hmmm..sounds interesting I may play....will see who else signs up first! A maybe from me.
Well who else do you want to play? I sent a ton of IM's. Invite them to play, this is going to be a once a month thing.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Sounds like a fun one JLar, but I'll be passing on this round. I plan to take a break from the game this summer, but hope to return in the fall. :)
Mad, the first day of summer is June 21st! This game will be over before then. So you can play this round and still take your summer break!

It is spring.

Want me to count you as in?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store