Silver Problems -_-

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I wouldnt go down the path of keeping it, especially if you have to get a bunch of friends for him that are going to eat all your plants. Plenty of fish in the sea to chose from, no need to risk your plants bro.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
BAH! Why do you do this? I literally named it in my head because of this post XD
Think yourself lucky I didn't suggest you start a family, and then have your children name it!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I wouldnt go down the path of keeping it, especially if you have to get a bunch of friends for him that are going to eat all your plants. Plenty of fish in the sea to chose from, no need to risk your plants bro.
I know... that doesn't mean I don't like the species now haha. I'll find it a better home if I can, or give it the best possible care myself if I can't.

Think yourself lucky I didn't suggest you start a family, and then have your children name it!
-adds this to his list of reasons not to have children-

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I hate this waiting... I know it's going to die (the one stuck on its side) but the fish is literally healthy except for that. It ate plenty until it got stuck, it still tries to swim (to the point I had to put it into a net so it wouldn't get startled from being in high light) it's breathing well... if it could still control its floating it would be completely fine. Bah, I'm fairly sure I know the answer (no) but is there ANY chance it'll recover its ability to balance and float properly?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
So, here's something new(ish): The 'sick' fish now has a black dot on each side of its body, above the gills I think, maybe on them. I looked online, apparently they do this when males are ready to breed? Any ideas why it would pop up on a fish that can't even hold itself right-side up right now?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store