Single Fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

otmmy

AC Members
May 9, 2012
Lethbridge,AB,Canada
Real Name
Tommy
Alright So I went looking all around for a 75g but could not find one for a reasonable price. So I decided to start looking at 55g but still fairly expensive.Yesterday I was out cleaning another aquarium on te front lawn when my neighbour come out and we started talking. Well turns out he keeps african cichlids and he said he has them in a 55g and he is moving them to a 90g. So he offered me there old tank. Well obviously I took it so he transfered to fish, I took all the gravel and filter pads and put them in a bucket with water then I took them home and put some airstone in them. We then moved the tank and stand I put the gravel back in filled it up with water got the filters running.Oh ya I didnt even mention the best part he had a fish he did not want to transfer to the biger tank so I got it. For once I had abit a good look free tank ad stand and a free fish and once u get a look at it u will think its awsome.55 Gallon 1.jpg55 Gallon 2.JPG

55 Gallon 1.jpg 55 Gallon 2.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store