skimmer?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
The overflow I recommended since she had water and stuff in the tank was the lifereef overflow. I have it on my tank and have never had it build a bubble or loose its syphon. I turn my system off daily for feeding and have never had it fail.
THANK YOU, Clown!!! This is going to have to wait for next week I believe though, since I just ordered the skimmer, and my live rock, snails, shrimp and crabs are suppose to be here sometime this week....have to get another payday in LOL!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Oh, yeah...got the skimmer today!!!!:headbang2:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
are you done with your sump? do you have in action yet? it needs time to break it
No, I don't have it done...actually besides the parts I haven't got anything yet...it all came to me at a very bad time to start:headshake2:

Anyway I work day today, so I MAY get a chance tonight to get things going...it not it will be tomorrow or Sat...but in one of those days I WILL get it going

What?? I don't want to break it NYC!!:lipssealedsmilie:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
hahaha
i meant to say the skimmer needs to break in....which needs time to work properly. =D
;) LOL, I figured that is what you meant!!!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
:silly::silly::silly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store