slight new look to tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cav

wayne
Dec 11, 2006
Hull, UK.
cav, what a great tank you got there...and the equipment..very organized...
how much did you put in that tank? looks really great...
How much what did I put in the tank? Blood? Sweat? Tears? Time? Money?

Alot of all of that lol. The tank is coming up to it's 1st birthday in November and I have just about got it how I like.

I have 3 more frags on order, some yellow polyps, a dark green Acro and some orange lashed zoas. These will be the last corals I add (at least ones I will pay for).

I'm also adding another 12 snails to the mix I have.

After I have done that the only thing left for me to buy is a pod culturing kit and a fragging kit/frag rack from a company on your side of the pond, Oceanswonders.

Maybe someone can let me know if there propagation supplies are any good as there is a lack of good kits over here in the UK?

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
I got a kit similar to the premium one I see on there from MarineDepot.. it is very good. Best bit of advice on fragging tools is as soon as your done using them RINSE them very well in RO water to clean off the salt water then dry immediately. Even though they are stainless, they still rust very quickly if put into saltwater and just let to sit and dry afterwards without rinsing.

cav

wayne
Dec 11, 2006
Hull, UK.
Thought I would add some updated shots of my tank as not posted on here for ages. Tank has now been running the Fauna Marin Balling lite system using the Fauna Marin balling salts and FM Ultra Trace B elements added to the balling mixes:

Some close up shots:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store