Snow Pix...Post yours here!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
Ok I am feeling a little bit jipped.
I live outside of Chicago and the snow has pretty much missed us all together. heck I can still see my grass is some spots.

Anyway, Post your snow covered stuff here. So I can see what i dont have.

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
here you go, a snapshot of an Alberta farmyard at Christmas. i love it when the trees frost up like this.

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg

RhondaAnn

AC Members
Feb 4, 2009
There's a story to my photo... Went out on the front porch to have a smoke with my husband before he went to work. I watched him drive off, turned around to open the front door and it was LOCKED! It was 7 degrees, I was in my pj's & slippers.... I went into panic mode. I was STUCK outside! We just bought the house we are in (fixer upper). We replaced all the windows except the biggest front window. Thank god we didn't replace that one yet... It is a huge window with a bunch of small panels. I got the bottom middle panel open and crawled through. Here is a photo from the small panel I crawled through.

bluerat

im a girl ... not a dude
Oct 7, 2006
hampshire, uk
first one is outside where i work the 2nd is the wooded area behind where i live..

DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0018.JPG

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Sure, sure, you start this thread after the sun has had time to melt down most of our snow! We had gotten 22" when everyone else got a dusting to 3". Even with this bitter cold the sun has managed to melt some of the snow and only a miserable, dirty 2-3 inches remain. Not worth wasting the effort to photograph!

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
I am sure you all have seen my thread of our snow, so I won't post the pics again. We are suppose to be getting another foot between tomorrow and Friday. So maybe I will post some new ones then.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store