Snow Sucks.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Just like her tank...water spots on the glass.....

Chickadee

Snail addict
Dec 26, 2010
Traverse City, MI
Close to 3 feet at my house. It snowed the entire month of January. Fortunately with Lake Michigan mostly frozen now, we've gotten a break on the lake effect snow. Spring can't get here soon enough for me.

Loach guy

Loach guy
Dec 20, 2013
Michigan
Real Name
Scott
Cold and snow in North America during winter? NO WAY say it ain't so! GASP! For all of you peeps in the south. I hate to tell you, but the roads are slicker when snow and ice on the roads. Drive slower, give yourself more breaking distance. You know, the stuff that comes to mind when walking on a slick surface apply. It's not that difficult to figure out. The rules of physics still apply as much in the south as they do in the north. Many in the south are implants from the north, or decedents of them. Not to mention...I thought everyone down there had a pickup truck with a lift kit and 4 wheel drive? This should be fun for ya'll. Oh, but my entire state wanted to tell ya'll...welcome to Michigan...lol

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
Well, living in Tennessee, I can say I know the people you are reffering to. But, ae for me, I prefer my old volvo with brand new tires and my metal music along with being able to talk with no southern accent and having a vocabulary of words that actually exist. Not all of us are truck driving, mud-loving, toothless idiots, man.

P.S- Common sense statements about physics are kinda rude :)

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
You dobt have to live down south to enjoy lifted trucks and mud :D but id rather be somewhere where i can wear shorts year round and not go as pale as a ghost for half the year.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store